KidStuff Counseling, P.C. utilizes a wide variety of evidenced-based therapeutic techniques. We know that effective coping skills can lead to successful life transitions. We also know that kids respond to different techniques than do adults. We provide a variety of expressive therapies which have been proven to reduce psychological symptomology and increase overall wellness and health. It is important to match your needs to the abilities of your therapists. Our counselors have an extensive amount of personal and professional education, training and experience. KidStuff Counseling, P.C. is proud to provide our communities with a wealth of options and a highly customized treatment.
After a thorough assessment, your treatment plan will be customized to meet you therapeutic needs, developmental age, and personal abilities and interests. Our goal is to provide our clients with life long skills that can be utilized in real life environments such as work, school or home.
Please see the list below for our most common areas of assistance and specialization.
- Trauma from Abuse, Neglect, Disaster, Accident, etc.
- Abuse – Verbal, Physical, Sexual, and Emotional
- Substance Abuse – Children, Teens, and Adults
- Adoption and Foster Parenting
- Prenatal and Postpartum Depression
- Couples Counseling
- Divorce Recovery (Adults & Children)
- Remarrying Families
- Grandparents raising grandchildren
- Positive Parenting (Parenting WITHOUT Yelling)
- AD/HD with kids and adults
- LGBT Support
- Gifted/ Talented/ Creative Personality Support
- Behavioral Modification
- Anger Management
- Bipolar and other Mood Disorders
- Family Dynamics & Relationships
- Life Skills – Problem Solving, Organization, Budgeting, Goal Setting
If you do not see your area of interest above, contact us and learn how we can help!