Cailea has a passion for people and creating a space for all to heal and grow into their true authentic selves. She helps her clients discover their own internal roots of resilience by building self-empowerment through the healing energies of the natural world. She also assists her clients in learning how their own strengths can change a moment of stress into a breath of bliss. Whether they are going through a transition in life, grieving, exploring sexuality, struggling in your relationships, or needing a safe place for someone to listen, it will always be an honor to give space for people to heal.
Cailea Eisenberg has a Master of Social Work and became certified in Military and Veteran Culture during her graduate school education all through Colorado State University. She is also a Certified Wilderness First Responder incorporating therapy in the outdoors. Cailea utilizes techniques from Person-Centered Therapy, Existential Psychology, Trauma-Centered Therapy, Experiential and Movement Therapy, and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT).
Cailea Eisenberg has been involved in healing and supporting people for the past 10 years, when she began mentoring at-risk adolescents with the National Youth Program Using Minibikes (NYPUM). That interest led her to seek an advanced degree in social work. Cailea has extensive experience with end-of-life care and the struggles of grief, working to help individuals overcome trauma, and reconnect with their source of empowerment. She has provided nature-based therapies for all ages in a variety of circumstances.
Her personal passions have always been with the winged, four-legged and plant people, being and speaking with them. Frolicking through wooded forests in the deep winter and lounging like a lizard along riverbanks or lakes is as much of an enjoyment as being home with a book and cup of tea. An explorer at heart she always finds something new to learn under every rock. With honor and respect for the traditional homelands we practice in, we must acknowledge the ancestors and current peoples of the First Nations, this is and always will be Native land.
Cailea Eisenberg works with a variety of clients who seek services including:
- Mental Health and Wellness – PTSD, spirituality, music therapy, grief and loss, self-care, sexual identity, boundaries, nature-based therapies, holistic health
- Relationship and Couples Counseling – communication, sexuality and intimacy issue, alternative relationships, conflict resolution, abuse, pre-marital, attachment issues, boundaries
- Children, Adolescents, and Teens – anxiety, depression, self-esteem and self-worth issues, multigenerational families, loss of a parent or loved one, creative therapies including music and movement, communication issues, PTSD, social and relationship problems
- Life Transitions – life stages, career counseling, spirituality, end-of-life and grief issues, male and female role issues, establishing self, restoring meaning to life
- Individual Counseling – empowerment, abuse, trauma, self-worth issues, anxiety, depression, issues of race and multiculturalism, panic attacks, sexuality